THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 16 August 2008

A Mistress' Love


Chains hold her down her body restricted
she is at My disposal to use as I see fit
A gentle caress, a lover’s tender touch
Teasing her skin in the glow of the candles lit

she trusts Me with all that she is, safe
In the knowledge I will not harm her, she is Mine
she is precious, valued, worthy, My beloved
she belongs to and with Me until the end of time

The touch of cold ice on her breasts, a gasp
Then the burn of the molten wax as it falls on her skin
The extremes of sensation break down her fear
Now My beloved our fun can begin

her gasps and pleas as she fights her need
Feed My hunger to release her darkest desire
Dominance and submission, opposites we are
We balance each other with ice and fire

In return for her most precious gift
Of herself to Me, of herself nothing less
I protect, love, nurture, and guide,
To free her to release her inner tigress


© The Erotic Poet 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments: