THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 24 January 2009

Sweetness Devine

Come to me, lady, come,
into my aura dear,
let me whisper to you,
let me feel you breathing,
as I become part of you.

Kiss me, my lady, kiss,
release passion to me,
let lips betray our lust,
tender sweet the first taste,
yield to desire we must.

Closer, baby, come close,
feel the heat of my need,
in caressed dreams find fire,
cajoling fingers tease,
feeding the flame higher.

Dance for me, lady, dance,
in carnal rhythmic beat,
lips reveal emotions,
arouse liquid delight,
from tongues devotions.

Wake up, baby, awake,
writhe in your ecstasy,
feel the torrent explode,
washed in elation,
from your jewel's abode.

Cum for me, baby, cum,
predatory mouth sate,
incensed craving for wine,
ravish my lips hunger,
with sweetness so divine.

 

© Jem Farmer 2009, all rights reserved.

No comments: