THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 27 December 2008

Visions of Beauty

She's rhythmic; swaying, swinging hips gyrate,
Her finger bends - come closer - drawing me,
expose black lace, entice my eyes to fate,
the briefest glimpses tempt my mind to see.

My torment; watching arching flowing curves,
unbowed my passion kindles calcine heat,
each move a sensual loving hors d'oeurvre,
her body tantalizing on bed sheet.

She pulsates; flirting fingers turning tricks,
she’s twisting hardened peaks of desire,
my beauty taunts me with sighing licks,
on pouted lips she sings orgasm’s fire.

My vision: entertained by lust’s dance,
rewarding tastes of honey with kisses,
to watch my pleasure assay to romance,
the temptation of tease reminisces,

Her magnate: the seduction of my soul,
acquiesced lust performed for sapphic need,
angel of moon light yielding her control,
yet holds the power to fulfil my greed.

© The Erotic Poet 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments: