THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 7 June 2008

Double Dare


I sit and send an SMS to jem
Get in the loo with nothing on at all
Vibrator in your pussy to the stem
But do not come until you hear My call


with panties moist the time has come to find
the bathroom where i will of course obey
i strip, the vibe in deep i hope He’s kind
my body aches, His word controls the play

Five minutes action then you come on cue
You must be home by ten to six today
The are some tasks that I have set for you
Before I get to use you for My play

in front of You i kneel, i am so late
i feel my shame, i know You feel it too.
my Master, eyes to floor i know my fate.
i hear Your sigh, i know that i’ve failed You.

Ten minutes late so slap yourself ten times
Then pull the plug that's settled in your bum
After punishment for all your crimes
It's time your Master chose His place to come


first with my teeth i unzip what i need,
so sweet the pain that has set free my fire,
my licks beneath the shaft i long to feed
i spread in cat-like stance for Your desire.


I chose the spot and enter you with ease

my wish Your pleasure Sir, my whispered pleas

© Jem Farmer, Jeff Green 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments: