THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 26 June 2008

Hell Hath No Fury


Sonnet 1 - Betrayal

Hypnotised; I watched as they made love.
My lover taking his slut for a ride.
Small and slight; moulded to him as a glove,
Her squeals of love as he pushed deep inside.

My lover speaks; such words of tenderness,
Not for my ears or eyes their act of lust.
He destroys me with every fond caress.
My heart is broken by each gasping thrust.

Recalling his cock penetrating me,
‘I love you, mind, body and soul,’ he said.
The feel of his lip on my breast, set free.
No longer mine to hold, our love is dead.

Lustful embrace, my mind is in confusion,
Intruding this, a love’s sweet illusion.

Sonnet 2 - Vengeance

My lover’s eyes are gazing without sight.
If only mine could be so blind as his.
Their bodies writhing; passionate their flight.
I know how full of promise is his kiss.

My temper lost; if fury is a sin,
Driven by love to this: a hateful deed.
Desires gasps, frenzied sighs, rhythm within,
Another time, casually spill his seed.

Mercy plea, to stop this ceaseless torture!
You left me no choice; I had to do it!
Your nights of lust, you kill me playing her.
Did you feel it as you lay suckling tit,

The glinting blade driven through flesh to bed?
You cannot hurt me now! You both are dead!

Sonnet 3 - Aftermath

United in their death, the lovers lie,
Their blood seeping as wine on to my sheets.
My lover remember, how we did fly,
Youthful, pure lusting trysts in dark, back streets.

My mind with you as I drink poison’s cup,
My last memory as I wait my end.
That night, my virginity you did sup.
Persuading me to meet your sex, head bend.

Laying me face downward, cross our love bed,
Innocence lost as twice you entered me.
Ignoring cries as I, a virgin bled,
My lover, you sacrificed all of me.

Last breath comes, images fade now so fast,
My heart with love, always yours till the last.

© The Erotic Poet 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments: