THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 June 2008

No Walkin On The Grass


The sign was clear, 'Do not walk on the grass,'
still on that meadow of green we did play.
You and me in moonlight having a gas,
lost in romance, needing so much to lay.

Torment and teases in a forbidden place,
feelings of guilt, risk of discovery.
Your lust rising, removing my thong lace,
secret embrace, no time for recovery.

Evocative recitations of sighs,
obsolete the thoughts of your loving wife,
Finding desire between my grass stained thighs,
enchanted moments of forgetting all strife.

Discretion lost as you fill me with love,
softly cooing echoing a white dove

Stretching tight, my heat surrounding your girth,
intensive reaction to tender grip.
Passions frayed fingers grasping into earth
embracing the sin as your seed lets rip.

Touching surrender to this basic need,
united in one brief tryst to fantasy.
Our bodies akin in deviant deed,
a love filled trip into our ecstasy.

Our madness so completed we now depart
back home to our children, born from our lust.
Romance alive still thriving in your heart
the place I will forever place my trust.

© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments: